WPHPA Obstetrics & Gynecological Partners
From annual exams and prenatal care to menopausal concerns and specialized gynecological procedures, the medical professionals at Obstetric & Gynecological Partners offer their female patients highly individualized care that women need throughout their lives. Delivering an estimated 650 babies each year, the board certified physicians at Obstetrics & Gynecological Partners are highly experienced in every aspect of maternity care, whether routine or high risk pregnancies and those requiring additional monitoring. Low-risk pregnancy patients who desire a more holistic approach to childbirth often work with Certified Nurse Midwife Lucille Milne under the oversight of the physician team.
What services does Obstetrics & Gynecological Partners offer?
Our team of Obstetrician- gynecologists offers a full range of women’s health care, including:
- Obstetrical care –pregnancy-related care including preconception, pregnancy itself, labor and delivery, and routine antepartum (follow-up) care
- High risk pregnancy management
- General gynecology – including Pap testing, birth control, clinical breast exams, emergency and routine care
- Care for premenstrual syndrome and menopausal symptoms
- Infertility treatment
- Sexual dysfunction
- Pelvic rehabilitation
- Hormonal problems
- Treatment of infections – including urinary tract and sexually transmitted infections
- Complex gynecological and robotic procedures for cancer and non-cancerous problems
“These days, patients have many options for their care, and we pride ourselves on ensuring that each woman has a personalized approach based upon [her] own individual needs. We find that our patients are very comfortable with us – both as individuals and as a team – and [they] value our approach to optimal obstetric and gynecological health.”Dr. Jacqueline Monaco-Bavaro, MD