Kevin Meacham, MD
Dr. Meacham has been practicing obstetrics and gynecology in the Westchester area since 1992. He received his medical degree from New York Medical College and completed his OB-Gyn residency training at Long Island Jewish Medical Center on Long Island. He immediately began working for the National Health Service in the southern United States.
Dr. Meacham returned to his native New York in 1992 and has been practicing here ever since. Prior to joining White Plains Physician Associates, he served as Co-director of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chief of Outpatient Ob/Gyn Services and Chief of Minimally Invasive Surgery at another local institution, and also has been active in their medical community as President of the Medical Board.
Awards & Honors:
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors-Obstetrics & Gynecology-2018 & 2019
Dr. Meacham specializes in the treatment of high risk pregnancies and minimally invasive robotic surgery for gynecologic conditions.
Recent Patient Comments
In The News
Education & Training
- New York Medical College
- Residency, Obstetrics & Gynecology - Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons
- Westchester Obstetrics and Gynecology Society
- White Plains Hospital