Nabil Khoury-Yacoub, MD
Dr. Nabil Khoury-Yacoub is one of the founding physicians of White Plains Obstetrics and Gynecology Partners, and began practicing in the area in 1998. He received his Medical Degree and extensive undergraduate medical training in Paris, and completed his Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at New York Medical College.
Dr. Khoury-Yacoub has written several scholarly publications during his career and is the three-time recipient of the Seymour Schlussel Research Award. He contributed regularly to the education of residents and medical students at Westchester County Medical Center, and has received the Resident Teaching Award for his outstanding teaching and preceptorship.
As a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, he is actively involved with the advancement of obstetric and gynecologic care, and he has been the invited speaker for Obstetric and Gynecology Grand Rounds at several local institutions.
Dr. Khoury-Yacoub’s practices at Obstetrics & Gynecological Partners in both White Plains and Hartsdale and offers expert care in high risk pregnancies and minimally invasive robotic surgery for both benign and malignant gynecologic conditions.
Awards & Honors:
- 1994-1996 – Seymour Schlussel Research Award
- 1994 – Resident Teaching Award – Westchester County Medical Center
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Recent Patient Comments
In The News
Education & Training
- Faculte de Medecine Saint Antoine, Paris, France
- Residency - Obstetrics and Gynecology, New York Medical College
- Internship - General Surgery & Urology, Clinique de Noisy Le Sec, Noisy-le-Sec, France
- Internship - Internal Medicine, Hospital Sainte Marie, Paris, France
- Internship - Pulmonary Medicine, Centre Medical Edouard Rist, Paris, France
- Internship - General Surgery, Hospital, Maison de Sante du Gardien de La Paix, Paris, France
- Externship - General Medicine, Faculte de Medecine Saint Antoine, Paris, France
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Martin L. Stone Obstetrics and Gynecology Society of New York Medical College
- White Plains Hospital