White Plains Hospital – Virtual Health
White Plains Hospital’s physicians are here for you when you need them – without even having to leave your home with Montefiore MyChart video visits.
Doctor video visits are convenient and easy to schedule.
- Start by calling your doctor’s office and you and your doctor will decide if a video visit is appropriate. If you need help finding a doctor, call 914-849-MyMD
- If a video visit is appropriate, your appointment will be scheduled within minutes.
- You’ll receive an email to confirm your visit.
- Download and launch the Montefiore MyChart app on your IOS or Android device. You can also log in using your desktop/laptop via mychart.montefiore.org.
- You can join your video visit up to 15 minutes before your appointment, and your doctor will join you at the scheduled time. Your visit will conveniently take place on your desktop, laptop, or mobile device from home or any place you may be. You can be assured that any information shared between you and your doctor will continue to be safe and secure. When you are ready for your appointment:
- Log in to your MyChart account
- Click on the visit alert link on the Welcome page screen to quickly jump into the video visit – OR – view your appointments in the Visits tab and select Details within the visit
- Read Visit Instructions
- Click Begin Video Visit and Check-in.
To begin and for more information, simply download the MyChart application on your device.
To schedule a virtual appointment, call your WP Hospital Physician Associates or Scarsdale Medical Group provider’s office. You can also call 914-849-7099 if you need help finding the right provider for your needs.
Conditions Treated Virtually:
For adults and children seeking routine care and specialist opinions, White Plains Hospital Connect offers a quick and easy solution for connecting with your doctor. Through our virtual platform we are able to treat conditions such as:
- abdominal pain (minor)
- back pain (minor)
- fevers (mild)
- headache (mild)
- pink eye (conjuctivitis)
- sinus pain
- sore throat
- sprains or strains
- urinary tract infection (UTI)
- upper respiratory illness (mild)
In addition, our providers offer several specialties to patients including:
- allergy & immunology
- family medicine/internal medicine/primary care
Medical emergencies such as chest pain, difficulty breathing, significant bleeding, or other serious conditions require immediate care. Please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency care location. If you or your child are experiencing flu-like symptoms or are worried about possible, COVID-19 exposure, please call (914) 681-2900.