Adrienne Galang, DO
Dr. Adrienne Galang specializes in women’s health, including obstetrics and gynecology. She received her medical degree from New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed her residency at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, where she served as chief resident.
While at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, Dr. Galang was a researcher and presenter of two quality improvement projects. In the first, she helped to carry out strategies to decrease the episiotomy rate in an urban community hospital to under 5%. In the second, she developed a multimodal analgesia regimen that successfully decreased the use of narcotics in post-cesarean section patients.
Dr. Galang has experience in high risk obstetrical care and has an interest in gynecologic surgery. She provides quality, compassionate, and collaborative care to all of her patients.
Education & Training
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute of Technology, College of Osteopathic Medicine
- OB/GYN Resident, Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
- Rotating Resident, Gynecologic Oncology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Rotating Resident, Reproductive Endocrinology, Center for Human Reproduction
- Internship, Area Health Education Center, Community Health Action of Staten Island
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Medical Women’s Association
- White Plains Hospital