Dana Bryant, MD, MHA, FACOG
Dr. Dana Bryant is an OB/GYN at White Plains Hospital Physician Associates. Board-certified by the American Board of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, she has over 25 years of experience in the field of women’s health, treating conditions that affect the female reproductive system from adolescence through menopause.
Her specialties include well woman visits, management of low-risk pregnancy, co-management of high-risk pregnancy, treatment for abnormal bleeding, abnormal pap smears, sexually transmitted infections, uterine fibroids and a variety of other benign conditions.
Dr. Bryant received her medical degree, with a special distinction in research, from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, later earning a Master of Healthcare Administration degree from Utica College. She completed both her internship and residency at New York Medical College. Dr. Bryant’s work has been published in the Open Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Her many honors include being named Teacher of the Year at St. George’s University School of Medicine in Grenada in 2021, and twice winning the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO) Excellence in Teaching Award.
- Director of Obstetrics and Quality, Chief Academic Officer, Kings County Health & Hospitals
- Associate Professor, St George’s UniversitySchool of Medicine
- Clinical Assistant Professor, State University of New York’s Downstate Health Services University
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency and Internship, New York Medical College
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Member, National Medical Association
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- White Plains Hospital