Lucille Milne, CNM
Ms. Lucille Milne is a Certified Nurse Midwife and has been caring for obstetrical and gynecologic patients since 1984. She has been providing an alternative to traditional childbirth to the patients of White Plains Obstetrics and Gynecology Partners since 1996. As a Nurse Midwife, Ms. Milne guides women with low-risk pregnancies from the earliest stages of prenatal care, through birth, and into the Postpartum period (6 weeks after birth).
She is a lactation consultant and also provides care for healthy newborn infants in the first four weeks of life. In addition, she serves patients who are not pregnant, providing routine gynecological care, family planning services, and natural management of menopause and its symptoms to women of all ages.
Ms. Milne is a practicing Nurse Midwife at Obstetrics & Gynecological Partners in both White Plains and Hartsdale.
Insurance Plans Accepted:
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- HEALTH REPUBLIC- NYS EXCHANGE
- HUDSON HEALTH
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- UNITED HEALTHCARE
Education & Training
- Western School of Nursing & Midwifery, United Kingdom. Columbia University NYC
- American College of Nurse Midwives, Member ACNM
- White Plains Hospital