White Plains Hospital’ Center for Orthopedic & Spine Surgery offers advanced orthopedic care to patients throughout the metropolitan region. Whether the goal is to relieve pain or restore function, our team of board-certified, fellowship-trained experts use the latest non-surgical and surgical techniques to help return patients to their normal active lifestyle as soon as possible.
In the Center for Orthopedic & Spine Surgery patients can be evaluated and treated for any orthopedic condition. If surgery is planned our surgeons utilize highly specialized and advanced methods of joint replacement surgery, spinal surgery, sports medicine surgery, foot and ankle surgery, and surgery of the hand.
Other distinctive features of the Center include:
- Orthopedic surgeons who trained at nationally renowned academic medical centers
- Advanced radiology onsite services that provide rapid and expert diagnoses. MRI, CT scans can often be done on the same day as your appointment with the orthopedic surgeon
- Innovative surgical suites designed for same-day orthopedic procedures located within our Center for Advanced Medicine & Surgery
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
- State-of-the-art equipment like the Mako® robotic arm, used for joint replacement surgery
- Physical therapists who are highly skilled in hands-on techniques and therapeutic exercise
- The Hip Joint Preservation Program
- The Spine Center where interventional pain management physicians and spine surgeons work together to provide comprehensive spine care in one location.
In addition, several of White Plains Hospital’s offsite offices also offer orthopedic services, including: