Yaacov Weiss MD
Dr. Yaacov S. Weiss is a board-certified cardiologist at WPHPA Medical Specialists in White Plains.
Having earned his medical degree from Cornell University Medical College, Dr. Weiss completed a residency in Internal Medicine and a fellowship in Cardiology at Beth Israel Medical Center.
Board-certified in cardiovascular disease and nuclear cardiology, Dr. Weiss speaks English, Yiddish and Hebrew.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Education & Training
- Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency, Beth Israel Medical Center - Mt. Sinai
- Fellowship, Mount Sinai Hospital
- Cardiology, Internal Medicine
- White Plains Hospital