Victoria Leonichev, DO
Dr. Victoria B. Leonichev is a cardiologist at WPHPA Medical Specialists in White Plains.
She received her medical degree from the New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) College of Osteopathic Medicine, followed by a residency in internal medicine at the NYU Long Island School of Medicine, fellowship in cardiovascular disease at NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island, and an advanced cardiac imaging fellowship at St. Francis Hospital in Roslyn, New York.
Dr. Leonichev specializes in echocardiography, cardiothoracic imaging, and non-invasive cardiology.
Education & Training
- Mt. Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency, Northwell Health Systems - Manhassetr
- Fellowship, Northwell Health Systems - Manhasset
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American College of Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- White Plains Hospital