Stephanie Kydd Dondero, DO
Dr. Dondero is experienced in the treatment of a wide variety of rheumatic autoimmune diseases ranging from rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, lupus and dermatomyositis, to gout and osteoarthritis. She believes that the best treatment for patients comes from a collaborative approach, both with the multispecialty physicians required in the treatment of autoimmune diseases and by empowering patients with the knowledge needed to become partners in their own care and recovery.
After completing her undergraduate studies at Cornell University, Dr. Dondero went on to obtain a Master of Biomedical Science, followed by a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine Degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. She completed her Residency training in Internal Medicine at St. Michael’s Medical Center in Newark, New Jersey, where she continued on as a teaching attending Board Certified Hospitalist. After an additional year as a teaching attending at St. Joseph’s Medical Center in Paterson, New Jersey, she pursued her passion to become a Rheumatologist at Larkin Hospital in Miami, Florida, where she was Chief Fellow.
Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology, Dr. Dondero has written articles and has presented at numerous conferences on various topics, including psoriatic arthritis, consequences of refusing the flu vaccine, and the etiology of upper gastrointestinal and hepatocellular carcinoma in a young adult.
- Osteopathic Medicine
In The News
Education & Training
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine, Stratford, New Jersey
- Fellowship, Rheumatology, Larkin Community Hospital, South Miami, Florida
- Residency, Internal Medicine, St. Michael’s Medical Center, Newark, New Jersey
- American College of Rheumatology
- American College of Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- Internal Medicine
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- White Plains Hospital