Smriti H. Deshmukh, MD FACC
Dr. Smriti Deshmukh is board certified in Cardiology, Echocardiography and Nuclear Cardiology. Her areas of clinical expertise include adult cardiology, as well as advanced echocardiography and nuclear cardiac imaging. She will serve as the Director of Echocardiography at White Plains Hospital.
Dr. Deshmukh completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. She completed a master’s degree in applied physiology as well as her medical degree at the Finch University of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Cardiology at Saint Vincent’s Hospital in Manhattan. She received advanced fellowship training in Echocardiography at New York Presbyterian/ Columbia University Medical Center.
Her professional memberships include the American Society of Echocardiography, the American College of Cardiology and the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Deshmukh’s research has been published in a wide variety of scholarly publications and she has lectured and presented extensively in academic settings.
Recent Patient Comments
In The News
Education & Training
- Finch University of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Saint Vincent’s Hospital
- Fellowship, Echocardiography, Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Medicine, Saint Vincent’s Hospital
- Nuclear Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- White Plains Hospital