Ratna Chandana Singh, MD
Dr. Singh earned her medical degree from the New York University School of Medicine and completed her residency in Integrated Vascular Surgery at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx. She completed her undergraduate degree in Biomedical Sciences at the Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education, City College of New York.
Dr. Singh is a member of the Association of Women Surgeons and is a candidate member of the Society for Vascular Surgery, the Eastern Vascular Society, and the Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Recent Patient Comments
Education & Training
- New York University School of Medicine
- Residency/Integrated Vascular Surgery-Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx
- Internship/General Surgery-Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation
- White Plains Hospital