Myung-Ho Lee, MD, FACC
Dr. Myung-Ho Lee is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology. His areas of clinical expertise include adult cardiology, echocardiography and peripheral vascular disease.
Dr. Lee completed his medical degree at the College of Medicine, Seoul National University in Seoul, Korea and completed his residency at New York Medical College. He completed three fellowships: one in Echocardiography at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine; one in Cardiology at the Westchester County Medical Center, and another in Critical Care Medicine at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York.
He is a member of the Order of Harvey Williams, American College of Cardiology, and a Fellow of American College of Cardiology. Dr. Lee’s research has been published in several academic journals and presented at regional and national meetings.
Recent Patient Comments
Education & Training
- College of Medicine, Seoul National University
- Residency, Internal Medicine, New York Medical College
- Fellowship, Echocardiography, Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Medicine, Westchester County Medical Center
- Fellowship, Critical Care Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Order of Harvey Williams
- American College of Cardiology, Fellow
- White Plains Hospital