Monika Datt, DO
Dr. Monika Datt is a board-certified endocrinologist and internist at WPHPA Medical Specialists in White Plains.
Specializing in diabetes and metabolism, Dr. Datt received her medical degree from the College of Osteopathic Medicine at Nova Southeastern University, followed by a residency at Nassau University Medical Center, where she also completed a fellowship in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Education & Training
- Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine
- NUMC-New Health
- White Plains Hospital