Mojdeh Momeni, MD
Dr. Mojdeh Momeni is a board-certified gastroenterologist at WPHPA Digestive Disease and Nutrition Consultants of Westchester in White Plains.
Specializing in the treatment and prevention of diseases and disorders of the digestive tract, Dr. Momeni treats colon cancer, gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), diverticulosis, and celiac disease, among others. She performs colonoscopies and polyp removals as well as upper GI endoscopy (EGD), hemorrhoid banding, and video capsule endoscopy.
Having received her Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree from Shahid Beheshti University in Tehran, Iran, Dr. Momeni earned her Doctor of Medicine degree from NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. She completed her internship in Internal Medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist, followed by a residency in internal medicine at Weill Cornell Medical Center; she was then named chief resident in internal medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist.
In addition, Dr. Momeni served her fellowship in gastroenterology at The Brooklyn Hospital Center. She is board-certified in gastroenterology by the American Board of Gastroenterology, and is a member of the American College of Gastroenterology and the New York Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Education & Training
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- internal medicine-NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist
- internal medicine-Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Gastroenterology-Brooklyn Hospital Center
- American College of Gastroenterology
- New York Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- White Plains Hospital