Kee-Hak Lim, MD
Dr. Kee-Hak Lim is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist at White Plains Hospital.
His clinical interests include preterm delivery; connective tissue and hematologic diseases in pregnancy; multiple gestation; and prenatal screening and diagnosis, including pre-eclampsia – a potentially dangerous pregnancy complication characterized by high blood pressure.
Dr. Lim received medical degree from Columbia University in New York and completed his internship at the Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx and his residency at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore. He finished his fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine at the University of California San Francisco.
In addition, he has served as an educator at a number of schools and universities, most recently as clinical associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the Tufts University School of Medicine.
Prior to joining White Plains Hospital, Dr. Lim served as a staff physician at St. Elizabeth Medical Center in Brighton, Mass., and was a consultant at Holy Family Hospital (Methuen, Mass.) and at Good Samaritan Medical Center (Brockton, Mass.)
In addition to being published in such peer-reviewed journals as the Journal of Perinatology, the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Hypertension, Dr. Lim is helping to develop a new suture- and staple-free wound closure system that can be utilized without anesthesia.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Education & Training
- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University
- Internship, Montefiore Medical Center
- Residency, Johns Hopkins
- Fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine, University of California San Francisco
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- The Johns Hopkins Medical Member and Surgical Society
- Society of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- White Plains Hospital