Joshua Latzman, MD
Dr. Joshua Latzman is a board-certified physician in Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology and Echocardiography, based at White Plains Hospital’s Center for Advanced Medicine & Surgery (CAMS) in White Plains.
As a highly trained cardiologist, Dr. Latzman specializes in the full spectrum of cardiac care, from preventive treatment to the management of hospitalized patients with advanced heart disease. He is skilled in all aspects of clinical cardiology, including echocardiography, stress testing, nuclear cardiology as well as the interpretation of Holter/event monitors, pacemakers and defibrillators.
He also is an expert in the diagnosis and management of hypertension, coronary artery disease, arrhythmias, valvular heart disease, and congestive heart failure.
Dr. Latzman received his medical degree from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, followed by a residency in Internal Medicine at North Shore University Hospital, where he was also named Chief Resident. He completed his fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease at North Shore University Hospital and Long Island Jewish Medical Center.
He was selected by his peers as a Castle Connolly Top Cardiologist since 2017 and has been featured in Westchester Magazine and New York Magazine both as a Top Doctor and Top Cardiologist for multiple years.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Education & Training
- Mt. Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Northwell Health Systems - Manhasset
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, Northwell Health Systems - Manhasset
- Diplomate of Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- Nuclear Cardiology
- White Plains Hosptial