James Peacock, MD, MS
Dr. James Peacock is part of the White Plains Hospital (WPH) Cardiac Electrophysiology Program.
Dr. Peacock earned a bachelor degree in Biochemical Sciences at Harvard University and his medical degree from Vanderbilt University Medical School, Nashville, Tennessee. He obtained an advanced Master’s Degree in Patient Oriented Research from the Columbia University’s Mailman School of Public Health. He completed his residency in Medicine and fellowships in Cardiology and Electrophysiology at Columbia University.
Dr. Peacock specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range abnormal heart rhythms. He is board certified in cardiac electrophysiology, cardiovascular disease and internal medicine.
In The News
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical School, Nashville, Tennessee
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Columbia University
- Fellowship, Cardiology, Columbia University
- Fellowship, Electrophysiology, Columbia University
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- White Plains Hospital