Heather Kramer, NP
Ms. Heather Kramer is a certified adult Nurse Practitioner, having received her Master’s in Nursing at the Hunter-Bellevue School of Nursing Adult Nurse Practitioner program in New York, and her Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from Quinnipiac College School of Nursing. Ms. Kramer’s career in Nursing began in direct patient care as a chemotherapy nurse and later as a nurse leader in labor and delivery. Since that time, she has dedicated her career to the care of oncology patients, with a particular focus on patients with neurologic and neurosurgical cancers.
Ms. Kramer has played an active role in nursing education and training, both as a labor and delivery nurse and later as coordinator of a multi-disciplinary brain tumor board. She has also been co-investigator on several Phase I and Phase II clinical trials for brain tumor patients with responsibility for subject recruitment, protocol development, and database management and monitoring.
Awards & Honors:
- Falcon Nursing Award – New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Quinnipiac Nursing Honors Society
Education & Training
- Master of Science, Nursing, Adult Nurse Practitioner Program - Hunter-Bellevue School of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing - Quinnipiac College School of Nursing
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology - Lehigh University
- American Nursing Credentialing Center
- New York State Nurse Practitioner Certification
- Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society
- White Plains Hospital