Gayotri Goswami, MD, FACE
Dr. Gayotri Goswami is an endocrinologist with White Plains Hospital Physician Associates who is board-certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism.
Dr. Goswami received her Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) degree from Gauhati Medical College in Guwahati, Assam, India. After completing her internship and residency in Internal Medicine at St. Barnabas Hospital in the Bronx, she pursued her interests in diabetes as a research fellow in Endocrinology at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and then completed her clinical fellowship in Endocrinology at the Montefiore Medical Center.
As a clinician, Dr.Goswami has held staff positions in SBH Health System, New York City Health & Hospitals and most recently at Westchester Medical Center. She provides exceptional, comprehensive endocrine care for such disorders as diabetes, thyroid, adrenal, pituitary and bone diseases.
As an educator, Dr.Goswami has contributed to the field of endocrinology by writing journal articles, conducting clinical trials, and mentoring medical students, residents and fellows. In recognition of her contributions to medical education, she was accepted into the Leo M. Davidoff Society in 2019 and has been an Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine.
Recent Patient Comments
Education & Training
- Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology, New York Medical College
- Endocrine Module Leader for Organ Systems Course, CUNY School of Medicine, Sofie Davis Biomedical Education
- Gauhati Medical College
- Internship, Gauhati Medical College
- Internship and residency, Internal Medicine, St. Barnabas Hospital
- Research fellowship, Endocrinology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Clinical fellowship, Endocrinology, Montefiore Medical Center
- Endocrine Society
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine
- White Plains Hospital