Randy Stevens, MD
Dr. Stevens is Director of Radiation Oncology at White Plains Hospital Center for Cancer Care. Dr. Stevens specializes in the management of breast and gynecologic cancers, prostate, lung, rectal, esophageal, pancreatic, bladder, central nervous system, myeloma and hematologic malignancies. Dr. Stevens has expertise in the use of numerous advanced radiotherapy treatment techniques, including stereotactic ablative radiotherapy/stereotactic body radiotherapy (SABR/SBRT), intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), volumetric modulated arc therapy (VMAT), image guided radiation therapy (IGRT), stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS), 3D-conformal radiotherapy (3D-CRT) and brachytherapy for breast, gynecologic and other malignancies.
Dr. Stevens received her medical degree from the New York University, completing internship and residencies in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology at New York University Medical Center. Prior to joining the staff, she served as Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology and Attending Physician at the Tisch and Bellevue Hospitals of New York University Medical Center where she had both clinical and teaching responsibilities. Dr. Stevens has published several scholarly articles, in peer reviewed journals, related to the role of radiation in the treatment of pre-cancerous and early stage breast cancer as well as gynecologic cancers.
Dr. Stevens has had an active role in many national and local societies including the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO), as Vice President of the New York Metropolitan Breast Cancer Group, as Chair of Education and Dissemination for the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), as the ASTRO representative to the NAPBC board and as Past President of the New York Roentgen Society. For the past fifteen years, Dr. Stevens has served as Director of Radiation Oncology for the White Plains Hospital Cancer Program.
Awards & Honors:
- New York Magazine: NY’s Best Doctors- Radiation Oncology- 2018-present
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors-Radiation Oncology-2018-present
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
In The News
Education & Training
- New York University, New York, NY
- Residency - Radiation Oncology, New York University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Residency - Internal Medicine, New York University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Radiology Oncology
- Internal Medicine
- American Society for Radiation Oncology
- New York Metropolitan Breast Cancer Group
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Cancers
- New York Roentgen Society
- White Plains Hospital