Corey F. Burak, MD
Dr. Corey F. Burak is a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon who is recognized as a pioneer in the anterior total-hip replacement surgical approach. He specializes in total hip and knee replacement.
Earning his medical degree from the Syracuse College of Medicine, Dr. Burak completed an internship in General Surgery at Saint Vincent’s Hospital and Medical Center. He then completed a residency in Orthopedic Surgery, and a research fellowship in Adult Reconstructive Surgery, at Tulane University Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Burak completed a second fellowship in Hip and Knee Arthroplasty at Dorr Arthritis Institute in Los Angeles.
Having performed more than 5,000 total hip replacements, Dr. Burak serves as an instructor and educator to other physicians, and speaks at numerous conferences across the country.
Education & Training
- Syracuse College of Medicine
- Internship, General Surgery, Saint Vincent’s Hospital
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, Tulane University
- Research Fellowship, Adult Reconstructive Surgery, Tulane University
- Fellowship, Hip and Knee Arthroplasty, Dorr Arthritis Institute
- Orthopedic Surgery
- White Plains Hospital