Charles N. Glassman, MD
Dr. Glassman has been practicing general and pediatric urology for over 35 years in Westchester. He has been voted a Castle Connolly Best Doctor in Urology every year for the last 21 years. Dr. Glassman’s most recent focus is on minimally invasive procedures for the treatment of benign prostatic gland enlargement (BPH) and erectile dysfunction.
He received his Medical Degree from Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, and completed his Residency in General Surgery and Urology at the University of California (Moffitt Hospital). From there, he went to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, where he was the first Fellow in Pediatric Urology. While at Mayo, he developed his skills in the surgical treatment of erectile dysfunction under Dr. William Furlow, a pioneer in his field.
At White Plains Hospital, Dr. Glassman served as Chief of Urology from 2002 through 2006. He is a former President of the Medical Staff and former Trustee on the White Plains Hospital Board of Governors.
Board Certified in Urology, Dr. Glassman is a member of the American Urological Association, New York State Medical Society and Westchester County Medical Society.
Education & Training
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts
- Resident in General Surgery and Urology, University of California (Moffitt Hospital), San Francisco, California
- Fellowship, Pediatric Urology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Adult Urology
- Pediatric Urology
- American Urological Association
- New York State Medical Society
- Westchester County Medical Society
- White Plains Hospital