Beatriz Sanchez, MD
Dr. Beatriz Sanchez is a board-certified internist at WPHPA Medical Specialists in White Plains, where she specializes in preventive medicine, infectious diseases, and metabolic syndrome – a group of conditions that can increase the risk of heart disease, stroke, and diabetes.
Dr. Sanchez received her medical degree from Universidad CES in Medellin, Colombia, followed by an internship and residency at Elmhurst Hospital Center.
She speaks English and Spanish.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Education & Training
- Universidad CES
- Residency, Elmhurst Hospital Center
- Internal Medicine
- White Plains Hospital