Anthony V. Maddalo, MD
Dr. Anthony V. Maddalo is a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon.
After earning his medical degree from New York Medical College in Valhalla, NY, Dr. Maddalo completed his internship in General Surgery and residency in Orthopedic Surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital, where he also served as sports resident for the New York Jets. He completed a residency in Pediatric Orthopedics at Boston Children’s Hospital.
Dr. Maddalo served as assistant team physician for the New York Rangers hockey team from 1986 until 2014. He also served as team physician for Manhattan College, the College of Mount Saint Vincent and the College of New Rochelle for many years. He has treated athletes at all levels of competition.
Dr. Maddalo was also named “Police Surgeon” for the New York State Police, the Westchester County Police Department, the Yonkers Police Department, the Sleepy Hollow Police Department, and other local law enforcement agencies. He is an Associate Member of the Fraternal Order of Police.
Education & Training
- New York Medical College
- Internship, General Surgery, Lenox Hill Hospital
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, Lenox Hill Hospital
- Residency, Pediatric Orthopedics, Boston Children’s Hospital
- New York State Medical Society
- Westchester Medical Society
- New York State Society of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Orthopedic Surgery
- White Plains Hospital