Andrew Goldstein, MD
Dr. Andrew M. Goldstein is a board-certified physician in pulmonary, critical care and internal medicine at WPHPA Medical Specialists in White Plains. He diagnoses and treats patients who suffer from respiratory or breathing problems, including asthma and COPD.
Dr. Goldstein received his degree from the Boston University School of Medicine, followed by an internship and residency in internal medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
He has co-authored published research in Chest and the Journal of Occupational Environmental Medicine. Dr. Goldstein’s honors include receiving a Patients’ Choice Award, a Compassionate Doctor Recognition, and being named a Healthgrades Recognized Doctor.
Education & Training
- Boston University School of Medicine
- Internship, internal medicine, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Residency, internal medicine, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Fellowship, pulmonary and critical care medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society
- Westchester County Medical Society
- Pulmonary medicine
- Critical Care medicine
- Internal Medicine
- White Plains Hospital