Alex Burn, MD
Dr. Alex Burn, board-certified in Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology, practices at White Plains Hospital. His professional focus is on utilizing image guidance and minimally invasive procedures to diagnose and treat a range of disease processes including many types of cancer.
Dr. Burn received his medical degree from the University of Connecticut School of Medicine. He completed his Diagnostic Radiology residency at Hartford Hospital, where he was chief resident, and his fellowship training in Vascular and Interventional Radiology at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore.
He is a member of the Society of Interventional Radiology.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, Hartford Hospital
- Fellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Interventional Radiology/Diagnostic Radiology (IR/DR)
- White Plains Hospital