Alessandrina M. Freitas, MD, MPH
Dr. Alessandrina Freitas is board certified in general surgery and plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Freitas received her undergraduate and medical degrees from Tulane University in New Orleans. She additionally earned a Masters in Public Health from Tulane University with a specific focus on Maternal & Child Health. Dr. Freitas completed general surgery residency at Emory University in Atlanta and an additional residency in plastic and reconstructive surgery at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville. Dr. Freitas is a member of a number of professional organizations including the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha National Medical Honor Society.
Dr. Freitas offers a full complement of cosmetic and reconstructive surgical options and non-surgical office procedures. She prides herself on personable, individualized care and taking the time to understand each patient’s specific needs.
Recent Patient Comments
In The News
Education & Training
- Tulane University School of Medicine
- Residency, General Surgery, Emory University, Atlanta
- Residency, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Virginia, Charlottesville
- American Board of Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha National Medical Honor Society
- White Plains Hospital
- I'm new to this provider
- I have seen this provider before