White Plains Hospital Radiology is a comprehensive diagnostic radiology center located in the Hospital’s main campus. We provide diagnostic imaging tests using state-of-the-art equipment in a comfortable and modern setting.
White Plains Hospital Radiology offers the following services:
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRIs) 1.5T , 3T
- Open stand up MRI
- Nuclear Medicine testing such as bone scans, SPECT, thyroid scans and lung scans
- Nuclear Cardiology procedures
- Women’s Imaging services including digital & 3D mammography, breast ultrasound, pelvic ultrasound, breast MRI, breast and thyroid biopsies
- CT guided biopsies
- Interventional procedures
White Plains Hospital Radiology is located at 41 East Post Road White Plains, NY 10601. You may enter the hospital through the main lobby, located on Davis Avenue. Parking is located right across the street.