David Gharavi Rusch, MD
The radiologists at White Plains Hospital Physician Associates are fellowship-trained and board-certified in diagnostic radiology, with many having specialty areas of interest and focus. Utilizing state-of-the art technology, radiologists provide CT scans, PET scans, ultrasounds, x-rays, mammograms and MRIs among other services.
To book an imaging appointment with White Plains Hospital, please click here.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Education & Training
- Albany Medical College
- Body Imaging
- Diagnostic Radiology
- White Plains Hospital Radiology