Matthew Del Guzzo, MD
Dr. Matthew Del Guzzo is a board-certified vascular and interventional radiologist at White Plains Hospital.
A member of the Society of Interventional Radiology and the American College of Radiology, Dr. Del Guzzo joins the Hospital from Jefferson Radiology in Hartford, where he was director of its vascular lab, and co-director of its radiology vein center.
Dr. Del Guzzo earned his medical degree from the George Washington University School of Medicine. He completed his internship at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital, Columbia University; his residency in radiology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School; and his fellowship in interventional radiology at Beth Israel Deaconess.
His work has been published in such peer-reviewed journals as the American Journal of Neuroradiology; Chest, the journal of the American College of Chest Physicians; and Lasers in Surgery and Medicine.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Education & Training
- George Washington University School of Medicine
- Internship, St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital, Columbia University
- Residency, radiology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School
- Fellowship, interventional radiology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School
- Interventional Radiology/Diagnostic Radiology
- White Plains Hospital