Dr. Virany Hillard is Director of Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery at White Plains Hospital’s Center for Advanced Medicine and Surgery (CAMS), where she provides surgical treatments for several conditions affecting the nervous system, including epilepsy and Parkinson’s disease.
She earned her M.D. cum laude from New York University, followed by an internship in general surgery at the New York Medical College Westchester Medical Center and a neurosurgery residency at the same institution. Dr. Hillard then completed a spine surgery fellowship in the Department of Neurological and Orthopedic Surgery at the University of Utah.
Her background also includes serving as associate clinical professor of neurological surgery at New York Medical College and as assistant professor of neurological surgery at the University of Washington.
In addition, Dr. Hillard is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and the American Medical Association.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Education & Training
- New York University (cum laude)
- General surgery, New York Medical College Westchester Medical Center
- Neurosurgery, New York Medical College Westchester Medical Center
- Spine surgery, University of Utah
- Member, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, American Medical Association
- White Plains Hospital