Seth R. Leven, MD
Harrison, NY 10528
Dr. Seth R. Leven is an internal medicine physician at White Plains Hospital Physician Associates who is board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
He earned his medical degree from St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies, after which he completed an internship and residency in internal medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City.
Dr. Leven’s clinical interests include all aspects of general internal medicine for patients age 18 and over, particularly preventative care.
Before joining White Plains Hospital, he was a member of the Harrison Medical Group team.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Education & Training
- St. Georges University/Grenada
- Lenox Hill Hospital -Northwell Health
- White Plains Hospital