Samir Sidani, MD, FAAFP
Dr. Sidani has been in practice as a family physician in Westchester since 2001, offering both comprehensive and preventative pediatric, adult, and geriatric as well as routine gynecologic care. He strongly believes in the importance of continuity of care, and he understands the value of long-term doctor-patient relationships in delivering exceptional medical care.
Dr. Sidani received his medical degree and residency training in Family Medicine from American University of Beirut Medical Center in Beirut, Lebanon. He subsequently completed additional residency training in Family and Community Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine.
He has dedicated his career to serving the primary care needs of patients of various nationalities throughout the world for more than thirty five (35) years. Being one of the first formally trained Family Physicians in the Arab World and Middle East, his accomplished academic record includes service as an Instructor and Assistant Professor of Family Medicine as well as Acting Chairman of the Department of Family Medicine at American University of Beirut Medical Center.
He played an integral role in establishing the Arab Board of Family Medicine and in launching Family Medicine training programs throughout the Middle East and served as an Assistant Professor of Family Medicine at the University of Cincinnati prior to moving to New York. Dr. Sidani is fluent in Arabic and French.
Awards & Honors:
- New York Magazine: NY’s Best Doctors-2020
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors- Family Medicine- 2019
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Recent Patient Comments
Education & Training
- American University of Beirut Medical Center, Beirut, Lebanon
- Residency, Family Medicine - American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon
- Residency, Family and Community Medicine - Baylor College of Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Fellow, American Academy of Family Physicians
- White Plains Hospital