Qurat Mudassar, MD
Dr. Mudassar completed her Internship and residency at the Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York. Dr. Mudassar completed her Fellowship in Infectious Disease at the New York Medical College/Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, New York, where she worked with a diverse patient population to treat various types of infections, including severe sepsis, HIV, and hepatitis B and C.
She obtained her Medical Degree from Fatima Jinnah Medical College in Lahore, Pakistan, followed by observership and externship experience at numerous health facilities, including Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York, New York, and St. Mary Medical Center in Hobart, Indiana.
Dr. Mudassar is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Training
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College, Lahore, Pakistan
- Internship and Residency, Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Fellowship, Infectious Disease, New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York
- Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Association of Physicians of Pakistani Descent of North America
- White Plains Hospital