Nicole Fleischmann, MD
Dr. Fleischmann received her Medical Degree from the State University of New York, Health Science Center at Brooklyn, graduating summa cum laude. While there, she received the Janet M. Glasgow Memorial Achievement Citation from the American Medical Women’s Association for Highest Academic Achievement, and was a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha honors society and Pathology Honors Society.
She completed Internship in General Surgery and Residency in Urology at the Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine in Bronx, New York. Because of her special interest in the treatment of female urologic issues and incontinence, she continued her training in Fellowship at NYU School of Medicine in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (FPMRS).
Dr. Fleischmann specializes in women’s health, the diagnosis and treatment of urinary incontinence, surgical procedures for incontinence and pelvic floor prolapse. She uses minimally invasive techniques using the DaVinci robot to perform complex pelvic floor reconstructions and runs a robust program in sacral nerve modulation for incontinence. Dr. Fleischmann has active teaching responsibilities as a member of the Department of Urology and the Department of Urogynecology at Montefiore Medical Center. There, she is an integral part of the fellowship training program.
Board Certified in Urology and FPMRS, Dr. Fleischmann’s research interests focus on the etiology and treatment of incontinence and female bladder outlet obstruction. She is the author of several research publications and presentations on these topics.
Education & Training
- State University of New York, Health Science Center at Brooklyn (summa cum laude)
- Internship, General Surgery and Residency, Urology, Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx NY
- Fellowship, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, NYU School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Urological Association
- Society for Urodynamics and Female Urology
- American Urogynecologic Society
- Society of Women in Urology
- White Plains Hospital