Nicola A. Quatrano, MD
Dr. Nicola A. Quatrano is a double board-certified Dermatologist and Mohs Micrographic surgeon with White Plains Hospital Physician Associates – Westchester Dermatology and Mohs Surgery. Dr. Quatrano has advanced fellowship training in Mohs Surgery as well as Cosmetic Dermatology and Laser Surgery.
Dr. Quatrano graduated summa cum laude from Boston College and received her medical degree from Dartmouth, where she was elected to Alpha Omega Alpha and graduated first in her class. She completed her internship at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and her residency training at NYU School of Medicine, where she served as Chief Resident. She pursued advanced training at SkinCare Physicians in Boston, MA, where she completed a dedicated fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery accredited by the American College of Mohs Surgery, as well as an American Society for Dermatologic Surgery fellowship in Laser and Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery.
Dr. Quatrano is certified by the American Board of Dermatology and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. She is also a member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery and the American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery.
Recent Patient Comments
In The News
Education & Training
- Geisel School of medicine at Dartmouth, NH
- Internship, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, NY
- Residency in Dermatology, New York University School of Medicine, NY
- Fellowship in Laser and Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery, SkinCare Physicians, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology, SkinCare Physicians, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology
- Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery
- White Plains Hospital