Nathan Douglass, MD
Dr. Douglass received a Bachelor of Science and a Bachelor of Chemical Engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, where he worked as a research assistant in the departments of chemical and biological engineering. He obtained his Medical Degree from the College of Physicians & Surgeons at Columbia University, New York, New York.
He completed his Internship and Residency at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California, where he was awarded the Chief Resident Research Award from the Orthopedic Surgery Department.
Dr. Douglass completed a Hand and Upper Limb Fellowship at Stanford University, Departments of Orthopedic and Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Douglass is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, and is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the American Society for Surgery of the Hand and the American Association for Hand Surgery. He has authored 20 clinical studies, textbook chapters, abstracts, posters and presentations, as well as directed and edited a video production on hand surgery for the clinical education website VuMedi.com.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Recent Patient Comments
In The News
Education & Training
- College of Physicians & Surgeons at Columbia University, New York, New York
- Internship and Residency, Stanford University in Palo Alto, California
- Fellowship, Hand and Upper Limb, Stanford University, Departments of Orthopedic and Plastic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- White Plains Hospital