Mitchell Fishbach, MD, FACC
Dr. Mitchell Fishbach is a cardiologist at White Plains Hospital Physician Associates. Board-certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease, he brings over 35 years of experience to White Plains Hospital, specializing in the diagnosis, treatment and management of heart and cardiovascular conditions.
Prior to joining White Plains Hospital Physician Associates, Dr. Fishbach was a cardiologist at Westchester Cardiology Associates, which later became NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Westchester. From 2004-2015, Dr. Fishbach was Chief of Cardiology at Lawrence Hospital.
The Brooklyn native earned his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine and went on to complete his internship, residency, and fellowship at Montefiore Medical Center. He is certified in cardiovascular disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He repeatedly has been named a Castle Connolly top doctor, as well as a top doctor by Westchester Magazine.
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine, Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Emeritus Chief of Cardiology, NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency, Internship and Fellowship at Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester County Medical Society
- American Heart Association
- American College of Cardiology
- New York State Medical Society
- The American College of Cardiology
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- White Plains Hospital