Matthew Zeppieri, DO
Dr. Matthew Zeppieri is a family medicine physician at White Plains Hospital Physician Associates of New Rochelle. He offers primary care services for all family members, from children to seniors.
Board-certified in family medicine by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians, Dr. Zeppieri received his degree in osteopathic medicine from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. His postgraduate work included an internship and residency at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in Brooklyn, where he was named chief resident.
Before joining WPHPA of New Rochelle, Dr. Zeppieri was a family medicine physician at CityMD Urgent Care. Prior to that, he was medical director of Open Door Family Medical Centers. Dr. Zeppieri is a resident of White Plains.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Education & Training
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency/Chief resident and Internship, Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
- Family Medicine
- White Plains Hospital Physician Associates