Louis D. Vizioli, MD
Dr. Vizioli earned his medical degree from New York Medical College in Valhalla, NY. He completed his internal medicine residency and internship at Montefiore Medical Center and a pulmonary fellowship at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, where he was also Chief Fellow in Critical Care Medicine.
Dr. Vizioli is skilled in pulmonary, internal and critical care medicine. He has been an attending physician in the Department of Medicine at White Plains Hospital since 1993. Dr. Vizioli has a long and distinguished career at the Hospital, where he is presently involved in respiratory therapy, the intensive care unit and the pharmacy formulary review committees. Previously, he was Medical Chief of the Pulmonary and Intensive Care Units and Medical Director of the Respiratory Therapy Department. Dr. Vizioli currently serves as a physician for the City of White Plains Police and Fire departments.
Awards & Honors:
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors-Pulmonology-2018 & 2019
Dr. Vizioli is board certified in internal, pulmonary and critical care medicine. He holds professional memberships in the American Thoracic Society, the American College of Chest Physicians, the Society of Critical Care Medicine and the American College of Physicians. He has practiced medicine for 30 years and is a member of the Medical Society of the State of New York and the Westchester County Medical Society.
Recent Patient Comments
Education & Training
- New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY
- Residency and Internship, Internal Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Fellow, Pulmonary Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine,, Bronx, NY
- Chief Fellow, Critical Care Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Westchester County Medical Society
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- White Plains Hospital