Leigh Kwak, MD
Dr. Leigh Kwak earned his medical degree from the Ross University School of Medicine. He completed his residency and internship in Internal Medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens, and his Endocrinology Fellowship at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
Dr. Kwak has been involved in research projects on diabetes management and Alzheimer’s disease, and is the author of several poster presentations including topics of adrenal hyperplasia, thryrotoxicosis, and diabetic ketoacidosis.
He specializes in thyroid abnormalities, pituitary gland disorders; diabetes; hormonal imbalance; brittle bone disease/osteoporosis and vitamin D deficiency; calcium abnormalities; obesity; and weight loss.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Education & Training
- Ross University School of Medicine
- Residency, Internal Medicine, New York-Presbyterian/Queens
- Fellowship, Endocrinology, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinology, Endocrine Society, American College of Physicians
- White Plains Hospital