Kevin J. Wong, MD
Dr. Kevin Wong is a fellowship trained hematologist/oncologist specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of blood diseases and cancers including iron-deficiency anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma.
He earned his medical degree at SUNY Downstate College of Medicine and went on to an internship and residency in internal medicine at the Montefiore Medical Center, where he received an Award for Excellence in Ambulatory Internal Medicine. Dr. Wong completed his Fellowship in Hematology/Oncology at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, serving as Chief Fellow.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Wong’s clinical interests include prostate cancer, renal cell carcinoma, and bladder cancer. He served as an instructor in hematology at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, and is the author of several clinical studies and poster presentations on renal cell carcinoma and saddle pulmonary embolism.
- Chief Fellow, Hematology/Oncology, Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Instructor, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Author of clinical studies and poster presentations
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate College of Medicine
- Internship and Residency (Internal Medicine), Montefiore Medical Center
- Fellowship, Hematology/Oncology, Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- International Society of Thrombosis and Hemostasis
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- White Plains Hospital