Kaushik Das, MD
Dr. Kaushik Das is Director of Neurosurgery at White Plains Hospital’s Center for Advanced Medicine and Surgery (CAMS) where his practice is focused on complex spine surgery, craniovertebral junction disorders, and tumors of the brain and spine.
Dr. Das earned his M.D. cum laude from the State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn. This was followed by an internship in general surgery at the Westchester County Medical Center’s New York Medical College, after which he completed his residency in neurosurgery at the same institution.
He then went on to complete a fellowship in spinal surgery at Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix, Ariz. Board-certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgeons and by the National Board of Medical Examiners, Dr. Das also belongs to the American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS).
After completing his fellowship he joined the faculty at New York Medical College where he was the Director of Spine Section for Neurosurgery for 10 years before coming to White Plains Hospital in 2015.
Education & Training
- State University of New York Health Science Center (cum laude)
- Internship, general surgery, Westchester County Medical Center’s New York Medical College
- Residency, neurosurgery, Westchester County Medical Center’s New York Medical College
- Fellowship, spine surgery, Barrow Neurological Institute
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Joint Section of Spine and Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Joint Section of Neurotrauma and Critical Care
- American Medical Association
- White Plains Hospital