Isaac Livshetz, MD
Dr. Livshetz is a fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in Total Joint Arthroplasty. Dr. Livshetz completed his undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering at McGill University and was a medical device engineer prior to obtaining his medical degree at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He went on to an orthopedic surgery residency at the University of Illinois in Chicago and completed fellowship training in Adult Reconstruction at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York.
Dr. Livshetz specializes in joint replacement of the hip and knee, including complicated initial joint replacements as well as revision surgery. He utilizes the latest techniques including robotic assisted surgery and the muscle sparing direct anterior approach to hip replacement. Dr. Livshetz has published research in multiple publications and has presented his work at national and international academic meetings.
Recent Patient Comments
In The News
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx NY
- Internship, Orthopedic Surgery, University of Illinois, Chicago, Il
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, University of Illinois, Chicago, Il
- Fellowship, Adult Reconstruction, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Mid-America Orthopaedic Association
- American Medical Association
- White Plains Hospital