Frank Soroka, MD
Dr. Frank Soroka is a Family Medicine practitioner at White Plains Hospital Physician Associates of Pleasantville. Board-certified in Family Medicine, he has been practicing for over 30 years, most recently at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley – Pleasantville.
Having earned his medical degree from McGill University, he served his residency in family medicine at Memorial University of Newfoundland.
Dr. Soroka’s work experience includes serving as Associate Physician, Department of Family Practice at Somerset Medical Center in Somerville, N.J.; as Senior Attending Physician in Medicine at Phelps Memorial Hospital Center in Sleepy Hollow, N.Y.; as Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at Columbia University’s College of Physicians and Surgeons; and as an Affiliate Physician in the Department of Medicine at the Hudson Valley Hospital Center.
He is certified by the American Board of Family Practice, and is licensed by the Medical Council of Canada.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Education & Training
- McGill University
- Residency, family medicine, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Assistant clinical professor of medicine, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Family Medicine
- White Plains Hospital