Joshua Raff, MD
Joshua Raff, M.D. is the Director of the Digestive Cancer Program at White Plains Hospital, as well as the Leader of the Hospital’s GI Cancer Program Conference. Dr. Raff received his medical degree from the Sackler School of Medicine at Tel Aviv University in 1997. He completed his residency in internal medicine at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, and was a fellow of hematology and oncology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine from 2000-2003.
Dr. Raff is board certified in Hematology, and Medical Oncology. His professional experience and interests include: Cancers of the digestive system, lung cancer, prostate cancer; anemia, platelet disorders, and lymphoma. Dr Raff is actively involved in clinical research, and is the Principal Investigator for several therapeutic clinical trials at WPH.
Dr. Raff has been nominated by his colleagues and has been the recipient of Castle & Connolly’s Top Doctor Award in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Recent Patient Comments
In The News
Education & Training
- The Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Fellowship Hematology-Oncology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency Montefiore Medical Center
- Medical Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- Frequent guest lecturer at Gilda’s Club, White Plains
- Quality Assurance Committee member, Cancer Support Team, West Harrison
- White Plains Hospital
- Northern Westchester
- Burke Rehabilitation Hospital