Dianne Seo, DO
Dr. Dianne Seo is a breast surgeon at the White Plains Hospital Center for Cancer Care. She performs breast biopsies, lumpectomies, mastectomies, oncoplastic surgery, and other procedures to treat breast conditions, such as breast cancer in both men and women.
Prior to joining White Plains Hospital, Dr. Seo was a program coordinator in Pediatric Endocrinology at Mount Sinai Hospital.
She received her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from the New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed a residency in general surgery at Beaumont Hospital in Dearborn, Michigan, and a fellowship in breast surgery at Bryn Mawr Hospital in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Seo has presented at a number of medical conferences. In addition to English, she is fluent in Korean and proficient in Spanish.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Education & Training
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from the New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Beaumont Hospital- Trenton/Dearborn
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- White Plains Hospital