Daniel Sammartino, MD
Dr. Sammartino received his medical degree from New York Medical College, Valhalla, and completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine in Manhasset, NY, where he also completed a fellowship in Hematology and Oncology. He is board certified in Clinical Oncology, Hematology and Internal Medicine. He served most recently as Hospitalist at North Shore University Hospital and Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Manhasset and New Hyde Park, NY.
Dr. Sammartino has managed a number of clinical trials, working with the Food and Drug Administration, the Harvard Cancer Center Institutional Review Board and various pharmaceutical companies. He is a member of both the American Society of Clinical Oncology and the American Society of Hematology. His clinical interests and expertise include cancer of the lung, head & neck, bladder, as well as gynecologic and hematologic cancers.
In The News
Education & Training
- New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY
- Fellowship - Hematology and Oncology, Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine, Manhasset, NY
- Residency - Internal Medicine, Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine, Manhasset, NY
- Internal Medicine
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- White Plains Hospital
- Burke Rehabilitation Hospital